Kim Kardashian Shares 5 Slim-down Secrets|
Photo credit: TheBosh.Com
Even though Thanksgiving is over, Kim Kardashian is not selfish when it comes to sharing her slim-down secrets for losing her weight from Turkey Day treats. The reality star recently lost her pounds and has reached a stunning curvy figure.
"With the Thanksgiving break now over, it's time to get back to the grind," Kim writes. "We all indulge a little over Thanksgiving after all, that's what the holidays are all about! But if you need a few workout and diet tips to help you get back into shape, here are a few tips and tricks."
She writes on her official blog:
1. Throw out those left overs! As delicious as they are, Thanksgiving is over. You don’t need to eat those left overs!
2. Grab some workout-related bargains. There are tons of deals in stores and online so treat yourself to a new workout outfit or some new sneakers that will get you motivated to hit the gym.
3. Find a friend! The best way to get motivated is to find a friend to workout with you. Kourtney is my workout buddy right now. Ask a friend or relative if they want to work-out together.
4. Don’t beat yourself up, but stay focused. We all gain a few pounds here or there during the holidays, and that’s fine. But get back into your regular lifestyle and focus on eating healthier and limiting your ‘treats’… after all, Christmas is just around the corner.
5. Drink more water. You’d be surprised the difference drinking more water can make to your weight loss mission and workouts. Most of us don’t drink enough, and you’ve probably been avoiding water these last few days and treating yourself to sodas, alcohol and yummy holiday drinks. 2.2 litres (about 9 cups) per day of water is what you should be drinking, so strive for that!
She also aspires to be an ambassador for curvy women. Watch out, Paris!